First Aid Courses
- Taster sessions in Far from Help First Aid
- Bespoke Emergency/Immediate Aid for your expedition or extreme sport. Land, water snow based activities. Focused at your group so including adults, children, those with chronic illness or
- Private Medical Travel Consultations - For you, your family or group prior to your trip, focusing on any acute or chronic concerns you may have.
- Private Prescriptions - fill your kit with basic drugs to deal with allergies, traveller's diarrhoea etc and a few select emergency drugs for more serious infections or accidents when you are far
from help. Includes advice on how and when to use each one.
- Self defence - Taster, half or full day courses in avoiding conflict and how to handle youself if you're attacked
- Fully Accredited Outdoor First Aid eg pre-requisite for Mountain Leader Award, Mountain Bike Coach UK
- Basic Bushcraft - taster, half or full day courses
- Motormechanics - on your own vehicle, 4x4 or motorbike. taster, half or full day courses
Watch this Space in the long term
- 4x4 driving skills workshops
- Charity trips to Africa/ S. America